THE CRAFT FORUM UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderpixie ~Beads4breakfast

2 posters

Go down

Spiderpixie ~Beads4breakfast Empty Spiderpixie ~Beads4breakfast

Post  spiderpixie Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Very Happy

Hellooooooooo

My name is Vickie and I am a full time self employed jewellery designer and artisan lampwork artist. I make my own glass lampwork beads in my kitchen studio and incorporate them into my own hand-crafted jewellery to ensure unique one of a kind jewellery.

I am from Leamore in Walsall. I have 2 websites one for jewellery and one for my lampwork beads that I sell to other jewellery designers to make their pieces and I also go to various fairs in the midlands and surrounding areas to sell my items.

You will notice soon I am a bit nuts and have a weird sense of humour but I am harmless flower and don't bite and I have a thing for spiders yes you read right I loooooooooove spiders.

I look forward to getting to know you all.
spiderpixie
spiderpixie

http://www.spiderpixie.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Spiderpixie ~Beads4breakfast Empty Christine ~ Blossom Crafts

Post  christine Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:08 am

Hi, Vickie I cant actually say welcome as you were here first but it is nice to see you on here.

I've just joined I'm Christine I also make jewellery among other things. I have a site on folksy and am about to release another website (Hopefully this weekend). I live in Halesowen and just enjoy the creative processes. In the past I always thought I got the biggest kick out of actually creating something from basic materials but now I find I also get a big kick from selling an item it doesnt matter what it is. Somebody likes what I've made and has also bought it. WOW. Look forward to meeting any and all of you at some of Poppys events.

Cheers,

Chris

christine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum