THE CRAFT FORUM UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poppy longstocking

3 posters

Go down

poppy longstocking Empty poppy longstocking

Post  woolandmagic Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Is anyone having trouble getting replies from this event organiser? After four e-mails and one message on the organisers answerphone, over a period of weeks, I can get no response to my enquiries.

When I went to look around at a venue where the organiser states she has had a good event, no-one seemed to know of the poppy longstocking or the event organiser's name. In fact the last event that had been at the venue only had five stall holders turn up.

Poppy !!!! If you look at this forum - please start to answer your e-mails and phone enquiries - otherwise how are you going to build up a good reputation or a good event!!!!

woolandmagic

Back to top Go down

poppy longstocking Empty Re: poppy longstocking

Post  justjewelsandbits Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:47 pm

hi yes i have had trouble with this organiser events are not that well organised and you cant always get hold of the organiser and she leaves events early way before the end time if this was a crafter leaving that early the organiser wouldnt allow it one rule for one and one for the other i have found a good organiser that has some really good fairs and i have met alot of new crafters they are great venues need info msg me sorry you are having this problem i also have heard that she has been banned from another craft forum site and also venues

justjewelsandbits

Back to top Go down

Post  Curious Cat Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 pm

This is a little concerning as I have paid for 3 events over the next few months Sad

Curious Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum